Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hautelook and JewelMint!

I just joined Hautelook and JewelMint :) I've heard good things and seen awesome deals from these 2 sites so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. To test it out, I purchased one item from each site.

Hautelook, which you can join via my referral link, is similar to nomorerack or ShopStyle, etc. But I see some better deals on makeup and beauty products from Hautelook versus just expensive name brands with not that big a discount. From Hautelook, I bought the Hanna Clutch from Urban Expressions in Turquoise. I originally wanted the maroon color but sadly it was sold out so I thought this bright pretty Tiffany blue color would be perfect for spring time. It has a zipper pocket as well as a compartment under the flap. You can carry this as an envelope clutch or use the gold chain link for a shoulder bag. The size is just right for some light shopping, casual dinner, or going out for a night on the town. Can't to see how it is in person!!

 How JewelMint works is you sign up for the website, then you fill out a quick survey and they will take your style and personality choices and create a jewelry showroom for you based on your answers. It's kind of neat how the company will recommend different pieces for you but you are also able to browse the whole collection. Every beginning of the month, they will have new pieces added to your showroom. From JewelMint, I bought the Wonderland Earrings. They're like a Victorian-Age elegant set. I don't own a lot of gold or gold-tinted jewelry so I wanted to try something different. I also love the bows and intricate design details. My boyfriend actually helped pick this out for me so good taste runs in us both :P I will do another post after I get both products!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment