Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Cleaning Part #1 and SALE

Now that spring has officially started, I decided to do some closet cleaning! I started with my mother's closet back at home. She has soooooo many hidden goodies she collected recently. A lot of these she won't have time to use in the upcoming year so I took A LOT of stuff back with me.
 I have gifts from Shiseido, Lancome and Estee Lauder. As I sort through them, I will post some items on my blog for sale. Please let me know if you would like to purchase anything. This is my first time doing any sort of blog sale so please be kind! These are all new full size products and makeup bags, never used or only swatched to show you the color. So please leave a message in the comments and let me know if you're interested!! All prices are flexible! 
Here are two very lovely lipsticks. One is Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Replenishing Lipcolor in Luxe Mahogany and one is Clinique Different Lipstick in Tenderheart.
The Lancome color is a deep red and the Clinique is a sheer nude. They both go on very smooth and pigmented. These swatches were just from one time.
I believe they have new cases and looks a lot more modern now, however, the product and ingredients are still the same. Here's what Lancome and Clinique look like now. I will sell them for $15 and $10 :)
This is the Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad Smooth Hold palette. I don't think they make this exact palette anymore but the colors are still available in single shadows.
This is unused and unswatched. Normally they are $43 with applicators. I will sell this one for $20 without applicator. It is an older container, but the inside is brand new and the colors are still very pretty. I've used Lancome shadows before and they go on pigmented and silky. Very nice for a light touch to spring colors :)

On a side note: My 3rd JewelMint purchase came in!!
Till next time :)

9 comments:

  1. Cute, jewelmint has some really nice pieces :)
    I need to hop on that bandwagon!


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a hit or miss with me and jewelmint but sometimes i find something i really like :)

      Delete
  2. I thought about buying that piece from Jewelmint but I was afraid it would break too easily. I got some rings instead =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i was hesitant about this piece too but i saw it on hollyannrae and it looked really cute so i decided to get it :P

      Delete
  3. Such a great idea! Are you going to sell them through eBay or Etsy? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might put it on ebay but for now just selling through here and paypal :)

      Delete
  4. i love the lipstick colours and very jealous of your jewelmint purchase. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're up for grabs if you're interested :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much! Returning the love now :)

    ReplyDelete