Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GlossyBox USA Launch!

Glossybox has launched in the US! I have been seeing bloggers form around the world getting this monthly subscription and I've always been curious what it was exactly. I was one of the lucky bloggers to receive this special edition of GlossyBox USA. The items in this box were all deluxe samples and full size products. I was very pleasantly surprised. I have read around that this is a limited edition for the launch so not every box will have this many awesome products. The monthly cost for a GlossyBox is $21.
It came very beautifully packaged in a hard-cardboard box that I am actually going to use for storage too.
Inside the box was a list with product information.
In case you can't see the photo clearly, here's what was inside the April GlossyBox:

- Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection
- Cargo EyeBronzer
- BASQ Cucumber Tea Eye gel
- OPI Kiss me on my tulips
- C.O. Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Shampoo
- Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine (Toffee)

I will individually review these products as I get to using them. My initial experimentation with them were very promising. The Cargo eyeshadow is very pigmented but can flake under your eye. Its a powdery texture. It reminds me of the shadows Victoria Secret Beauty had, same sort of packaging and quality. The color is a bronzy gold color. The BASQ eye gel is very light and smells a bit minty. It is suppose to help depuff the eye area and I definitely need some of that. The OPI color is not really good for my skin tone but nonetheless, it is a pretty fuchsia shade. The C.O. Bigelow shampoo smells heavenly. Its a floral mint scent and just strong enough to smell with the bottle open. The Kryolan gloss is a bit thick, which might make it sticky, but the color is nude and creamy. The Erno Laszlo samples include a morning beauty rescue, refresh moisture infusion, instant eye repair, intensive porcelain veil and velvet night cream. These sample packets are great for traveling!

Till next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment