Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Influenster May 2012

I signed up for Influenster a while back and I finally got my first box this month. I was super excited!! It came in a very well packaged box and had a lot of amazing products in it. I have reviewed some of these products on Influenster.com but I will also go through them here. If you are not familiar with Influenster, its basically a free sampling box sent out to chosen people who are to use the samples and then review them on their blogs, youtube channels, FB/Twitter pages, etc. Its free to sign up for but not guaranteed that you will be selected and it's not every single month. 
Here's a list of what was inside my May box :)
Ideal for hiding blemishes, age spots, redness, scars and other imperfections without heavy, cakey coverage. Duo shades can be blended to perfectly match any skin tone.

Real Nail Polish Strips! This product wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish (with no drying time). Apply and you’re ready to go.

Whether you have on-going foot discomfort, or just a soft spot for the most stylish shoes in the store, you’re going to love the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line. Take a few steps towards happier feet today!


This new product offers all season protection & moisturization for year-round exposure to the sun, wind & cold. With SPF 50+, it helps to protect from the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays.

Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience with the NEW Fragrance Mist Collection. With over 20 Signature fragrances to choose from, it’s love at first mist!

Enjoy SOYJOY with all-natural real ingredients like real fruit and whole soy! Simply baked in their Southern California bakery into SOYJOY bars for REAL energy-sustaining deliciousness.


I'll do reviews on each product as I try them out! So far, I've only tried the SoyJoy Bar in Strawberry, which I absolutely loved! It was so delicious and not overbearingly sweet, and the BBW Mist in Moonlight Path, which isn't my favorite scent but I do like the soft scent it leaves versus a very strong alcoholic scent. 

Till next time :)

1 comment: