Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hautelook: Guess Swimsuit

Hi lovelies! Sorry I've been gone for a while. I had finals for my 1st semester as a grad student and it has been crazy hectic. Then after that I had a mini vacation planned. Since I haven't gotten a new bathing suit in a long time, I wanted to get one for the summer. I've been loving the new coral color this season so I found a great deal for a GUESS bathing suit on Hautelook. Hautelook is quick with their shipping and they have awesome deals if you can catch them. They go really fast though. Its not a monthly site, just a daily deals site with no obligations to subscribe or buy.
The actual color came out a bit more red than coral but it was still nice. The quality of the bathing suit is pretty good and thick. Its nylon and spandex. There's gold rhinestones on the left side of the top and bottom. I prefer Victoria Secret bathing suits over GUESS though. Its a lot more comfortable. The top has padding and ruffles around the edges. The cut on the bottom is ruffled and pulled in the middle so it shows a bit more of my bottom then I'm use to. I was shy wearing it around at first, but it gives more area to tan.
Missing my vacation already!!

P.S. Check out Little Black Bag! Its a totally addicting monthly subscription site and they have a lot of great deals!

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment