Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

OOTD #3: Summer Flare

Since the weather has been getting hotter in Florida, I've been wearing a lot more shorts and sheer tops. This is what I wore to a sister brunch at Eleplant Bar
Top: H&M printed sheer tunic
Shorts: Hollister white shorts
Shoes: Guess nude pumps
Bag: Danielle Nicole Mini Jelly Satchel from LBB
Necklace: eBay

Congrats on the baby, jiejie!!

On a side note:
My best friend went to Japan and brought me back all these goodies! I've been loving the matcha and cherry blossom flavors!! Why can't they sell these in the States?!

Till next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Matcha kitkats are delicious :D
    I also saw wasabi flavored ones but I was too scared to try them out xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thats a bit scary. I wish they sold them here!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete